Product description :
- Good quality: flat back rhinestones in gold color, made of glass, featured with nice shapes and beautiful cutting facets, good as nail art delicate decorations (Note: due to different lights, screen and viewed angles, the color of these rhinestones is different)
- Shiny clear rhinestones: flat back gems have unique sparkle and shine; Multi-faceted and clear, really gives you the beauty and sparkle you want to your decoration, make you more elegant and charming
- Mixed 6 sizes: 1.6 mm, 1.8 mm, 2 mm, 2.4 mm, 2.8 mm, 3 mm, different sizes give you more choices; Each sized ab stones packed in 1 compartment individually, convenient to fetch the size you needed
- Large quantity: 2 bags of flat back rhinestones (each bag has 6 compartments), each size has about 576 pieces; Totally approx. 3456 pieces nail rhinestones
- Wide applications: you can use these ab crystals gems to decorate your phone, nail art, card crafting, shoes, wedding dress, books, guitar, tablets, car plates, table scatter and so on
Product images :
Some reviews of customer for this product :
Love these Rhinestones these will definitely be my go to’s i did them with my Markartt Polygel that i purchased on amazon as well and my nails came out BEAUTIFUL. I did my toe nails and my nails for the time ever doing my own nails and i did so good and these stones made it look even more flawless
The stones have a beautiful shine, and the mixture of different sizes makes it easier to achieve different designs.
Author SunflowerJ- @SHJ52111
You can’t go wrong with these. They are of good quality. Please don’t drop them on the ground because they are hard to spot, although in the sun, they sparkle to the high heavens. I am extremely rough on my nails so when I tell you that I’ve dinged them on everything and they stayed on (with the help of my artistic nail glue), I am not lying! They came in a pack ranging from big, medium to super small. I’ve tried out the big ones. I think trying to put the little ones on will be a hassle but worth it! You get a lot of jewels for your money. They can be encapsulated with acrylic. I wouldn’t do it with the big ones, probably the medium on down. I didn’t encapsulate. I used my artistic glue to hold them on. I will buy this product again. Also, make sure you use a quality nail polish as your base. My diamonds stayed on, but my nail polish chipped smh.
These crystals are gorgeous! It’s so hard to capture exactly how pretty they are in photos. There are so many and they come in assorted sizes which I love. The only thing, is that the pouch they come in isn’t resealable. You have to cut the plastic pouch to get them out, but you’ll need a little container to put them into. Otherwise, I’m in love with these and can’t wait to use them!
Beautiful rhinestones stones. They do not discolor at the bottom disk if you use nail glue. I have found that happens alot with some of these cheaper rhinestones. When I say discolor I mean the silver separating from the bottom and giving a hazy look to the stone, not so clear and beautiful anymore.
I even used a coat of gel on top of the stone and the coating still looks perfect. This would be nice for accent nails or even diy projects to your phone or such.
I am dabbling in making cute, rhinestone, custom things that I can potentially sell, so I wanted to try these out. They came nearly packaged based on size, there was a good amount of them, and they are nice and sparkly. So far they are serving their purpose, but now Inam just trying to figure out what is the best glue to use.
They can promptly and were well packaged. They were a little smaller than expected but still great. I would purchase them again.